How an Ex-College Athlete Survived His Use of Prescription Painkillers
(NewsUSA) - Pro sports stars may grab all the headlines, but college and high-school athletes also suffer from the negative effects of prescription painkillers.
One man tells how chiropractic care helped turn his life around.
Watch the video at: https://youtu.be/aRNF4rXcxbE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent thefamuanonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEFAMUANONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- Breaking News: Grable re-elected as faculty senate president
- FAMU Spring 2017 Campaign Period
- Rattlers lose In the Opening Round of the MEAC Tournament
- Multimedia short course comes to FAMU
- Byron Samuels is heading out the door
- FAMU president discusses President Trump’s initiatives
- Get Out: Does race test a relationship?
RECENT THEFAMUANONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
- Amid Opioid Abuse Crisis, Back Pain Sufferers Look to...
- How an Ex-College Athlete Survived His Use of...
- Frustrated Seniors Are Often Served Meals They Dislike Or...
- Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle