Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle
(NewsUSA) - Young adults have ambitious future plans and want to experience a lot throughout their lifetime.
Unfortunately, life is unpredictable and many are unaware that their futures are vulnerable to unexpected medical costs. When an illness or injury occurs, medical bills can put financial health at risk and cause fun experiences to become unaffordable luxuries. By helping to pay costs not typically covered by major medical, supplemental insurance like Aflac can help young adults continue to experience the life they love.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/lifestyle
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent thefamuanonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEFAMUANONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- Breaking News: Grable re-elected as faculty senate president
- FAMU Spring 2017 Campaign Period
- Rattlers lose In the Opening Round of the MEAC Tournament
- Multimedia short course comes to FAMU
- Byron Samuels is heading out the door
- FAMU president discusses President Trump’s initiatives
- Get Out: Does race test a relationship?
RECENT THEFAMUANONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
- Amid Opioid Abuse Crisis, Back Pain Sufferers Look to...
- How an Ex-College Athlete Survived His Use of...
- Frustrated Seniors Are Often Served Meals They Dislike Or...
- Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle