Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
The Sports Video Group (SVG) and the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) are proud to announce that entries are being accepted for the 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards (CSMAs). The SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards recognizes the best in college sports-video production, celebrating those who have pushed the envelope and set a higher standard for the quality of live and pre/postproduced college sports-video content.
Winners and finalists will be honored during the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards Ceremony on June 1 at the 2017 SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta).
This year’s awards will be given in four divisions across five categories:
Regional/Local Networks, Syndicators, and Production Companies
Live Game Production
Live Non-Game Production
Promotion Video: Hype, Open, Tease, PSA, or Marketing Campaign
For those who have entered the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards, please note some key changes to the rules and entry procedures:
• Deadline has been moved up to April 14.
• Live Social-Media Material Accepted
• Conference Digital Networks Move to a New Division
• Professional Production Companies Move to a New Division
• Eligibility of In-Stadium Hype Video
Please note that any party entering a submission to the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards is eligible to attend the SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, 2017, Atlanta) for free.
Deadline for submissions to the College Sports Media Awards is April 14, 2017. For complete rules and to enter your production, visit http://www.svgcollege.com/college-sports-media-awards/2017-rules/. Any questions regarding submissions please email Andrew Lippe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-481-8133.
About Sports Video Group
The Sports Video Group was formed in 2006 to support the professional community that relies on video, audio, and broadband technologies to produce and distribute sports content. Leagues, owners, teams, players, broadcasters, webcasters, and consumer technology providers have joined the SVG to learn from each other, turn vision into reality, implement new innovations, while sharing experiences that will lead to advancements in the sports production/distribution process and the overall consumer sports experience. For more information, visit www.sportsvideo.org.
About National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
NACDA, now in its 50th year, is the professional and educational Association for more than 11,000 college athletics administrators at more than 1,600 institutions throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. More than 4,000 athletics administrators annually attend NACDA & Affiliates Convention Week. Additionally, NACDA manages 15 professional associations and three foundations. For more information on NACDA, visit www.nacda.com.
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEFAMUANONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- FAMU Football Hopes to Build Off Spring Game
- Behind the Scenes of “Akeelah and the Bee”
- Returning Rattler Strikes Back: Finishing What I Started
- Rattlers will be receiving a new Bragg Stadium
- Rattlers swinging towards postseason
- FAMU's organic food market at Lake Ella brings unity to the community
- Muslim Day at the Capitol
RECENT THEFAMUANONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum