Harambee Festival highlights unity in the community
Harambee is a Swahili word meaning "all put together." The FAMU Harambee Festival celebrated community through the arts. Anjelicia Bruton highlighted the festival for our weekly News 20 series, Monday on the Street.
Monday on the Street is a weekly series featured live on News 20 at Five, where different residents and community events are highlighted.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More thefamuanonline News Articles
Recent thefamuanonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEFAMUANONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- FAMU Football Hopes to Build Off Spring Game
- Behind the Scenes of “Akeelah and the Bee”
- Returning Rattler Strikes Back: Finishing What I Started
- Rattlers will be receiving a new Bragg Stadium
- Rattlers swinging towards postseason
- FAMU's organic food market at Lake Ella brings unity to the community
- Muslim Day at the Capitol
RECENT THEFAMUANONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum