MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
DescriptionMARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
TOKUN Jewelry for less d/b/a TOKUN is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/social media team. TOKUN seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Enter contact information into contact management systems
Provide support to social media efforts, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Website development will be a plus
Related thefamuanonline Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- FAMU Football Hopes to Build Off Spring Game
- Behind the Scenes of “Akeelah and the Bee”
- Returning Rattler Strikes Back: Finishing What I Started
- Rattlers will be receiving a new Bragg Stadium
- Rattlers swinging towards postseason
- FAMU's organic food market at Lake Ella brings unity to the community
- Muslim Day at the Capitol