Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Florida State University
Thundergrad is an online community specifically reserved for College Students.
As a Brand Ambassador Intern, you are primarily responsible for generating weekly content on your campus website. In addition to creative and quality content, you will also be tasked with the promotion of the Thundergrad web application within your campus community. The position offers hands-on and focused job experience on how a new business model reshapes the social media industry. Under the mentorship of our team, youll help students in your campus have a voice.
Interested applicants please e-mail a Resume and brief Cover Letter to email@example.com
*This position is offered for the Summer Semesters
About the company:
Thundergrads goal is to create a space in which students not only have a voice, but also have the means to be heard.
Thundergrad was specifically designed with you, the student, in mind. In addition to a centralized space to communicate, think of us almost as your Campus newspaper written and edited by YOU. You decide what is written. You decide what makes the front page.
www.thundergrad.meResponsibilities:• Generate weekly content
• Develop initiatives to improve community size and engagement
• Adapt "week-to-week" and breaking news stories into a social media format for maximum public engagement
• Create market differentiation & brand engagement to generate new users
• Collaborate with campus organizations
• Coordinate company presence and demo productions at promotional events
• Work in tandem with Thundergrad’s editorial and marketing team
• Monitor and promote your campus’ website
Related thefamuanonline Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THEFAMUANONLINE NEWS
- FAMU Football Hopes to Build Off Spring Game
- Behind the Scenes of “Akeelah and the Bee”
- Returning Rattler Strikes Back: Finishing What I Started
- Rattlers will be receiving a new Bragg Stadium
- Rattlers swinging towards postseason
- FAMU's organic food market at Lake Ella brings unity to the community
- Muslim Day at the Capitol